CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

well excuse me...

Last night, while awaiting her turn in the bath,
Remi sang me a song she learned at school.
Very cute, really.
It went something like this:

I wish I had a little red box
to keep my mommy in.
I'd take her out and go
muah, muah, muah (kiss, kiss, kiss)
and put her back again.

I wish I had a little blue box
to keep my daddy in.
I'd take him out and go
squeeze, squeeze, squeeze (hug, hug, hug)
and put him back again.

I wish I had a little pink box
to keep my friends in.
I'd take them out and say
how da ya do?
and put them back again.

Cute right?
I guess as long as you're five.
Because when Remi was getting
tired and testy,
I started singing it.
To be cute.
And to make her smile.
Instead she says:
"You've got to stop.
You're making me crazy and you're getting on my nervous!"


No comments:

Post a Comment