CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

happy place

So we left town Friday afternoon
for Emma's soccer tourney
(the girls and I...Scott had to stay home for work.)
We got back home
Sunday night.

Parker was great while we were gone.
Adored by her soccer fans.
;)
She was happy and content.

But when we got home and set her down,
it was apparent,
she was back
in her happy place!
She smiled
and giggled
and crawled zoomed around.

Scott wasn't home,
he was at the shop working on deer blinds
for the upcoming season.

I was busy separating laundry
when Parker spotted the stairs.
I called to her,
"Paaarker..."
I  waved a blue soccer sock
to lure her.

Then the front door opened.
And her daddy was home.
She looked his way and smiled big.
She distinctly said
"Da!"
And then she crawled
 to her favorite guy
as fast as her little arms and legs could manage!

And at that moment
it was obvious ,
he was in his happy place too.
___________________

Cute pics Charlee took at the hotel:







Dear Charlee, I'm sorry I was so busy getting ready that I could barely appreciate these pictures when you were trying to show them to me.
THEY ARE ADORABLE!
(like you)

No comments:

Post a Comment