CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

UNbelievable...

...but still true.

This morning...school day #1...
Took Em to school.
Took Charlee to school.
Got Remi breakfast and headed to the elementary
car rider line.

Sittin there, Parker started fussing, so I pulled her out of
her car seat
and nursed her.

Knowing she had a happy tummy, I put Parker back in her seat
(still fussing.)
This time was about Remi!
So I re-did her hair.
Beautiful.
Turned her necklace clasp.
Beautiful.
Straightened her top.
Beautiful.

Our turn in the car rider line.
My favorite car rider lady!
"Good morning Remi!"
(we've been there 5 years...they know her...)
Quick, idle chit-chat between her and Remi.
Then, my favorite lady looks at me...
"Are you okay?"
"Yes..." I say.
(secretly I'm just not thinking about it. because I would cry. for sure.)
"Remi come back for a kiss!" (me)
"Bye baby...have a great first day!" (me again)
And I drive off.
And then realize,
in the midst of nursing,
and becoming preoccupied with getting Remi just perfect,
my top is still up...
Beautiful.



No, I can't make this stuff up.
Yes, I was mortified.
Yes,  I will pretend it never happened.
(cause that's what Mom said I should do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment