CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

on freckles...

My Charlee-girl seems to have gotten
everyone's
fair share
of freckles.

Love it!

She's continually complimented.
On her freckles.

We spent a long time calling them
angel kisses.
(like lots of people...)
Then one day Charlee
(age 3?)
says to me...
"Mommy, do you know how I think you get freckles?"
"How, Charlee?"
"I think you earn them.  When you do something good. Nice. Kind. You earn a new freckle."
(can't believe all this time I never knew)
;)
So when she'd find a new one
we'd talk about what she did
to earn it.
And I think she may be right.
Because in our house,
She's the sweetest of all!

On my beautiful Charlee I have
a favorite freckle.
(can't tell you which one...our secret...)



On a strange note,
Emma and I each have a matching freckle on our necks.
And where Charlee has one on her palm,
Remi has the matching one
(in the same spot!)
but on the top of her hand.
Love thinking about it;
how we're connected in weird ways.

Can't wait for
 Parker
 to earn some freckles!

No comments:

Post a Comment