CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

EVERY BABY NEEDS A FRIEND

So...I'm on the phone with my mom when I realize my 2 year old is MIA and extremely quiet. As any mother knows, neither of these is good.
This is where I found her:
In the cabinet.
Why? Because that is where her friend was:
This particular 2 year old can recite her alphabet, spell her name and count to 15 with no help. Smart as she is and despite a recent dog bite, she wishes to cuddle up with the pup. Which makes me wonder...why?
-Is it that we all need an intellectually-equal friend to hang with?
-Is it that children are that forgiving?
-Is it that her good judgement has not fully developed?
I'm going to assume it's because Dora the Explorer and I are just too darn boring...otherwise I might start worrying she inhereted some questionable genes.
Even now, as I'm writing this post,
this is what I'm ignoring:
Yes, that is a spoon, and that is the dog bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment