CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

RAISINS

So I'm hooked...really hooked...on HEB's bulk Organic Strawberry Granola.

(I don't even want to know how many calories are in it, if you know, please don't tell me.)

But here's the problem: Raisins...yuck! I hate, hate, hate them.

Why are they in my Strawberry Granola???

The almonds are okay, and even the dehydrated strawberries with the sponge-like consistency are okay. But the raisins???

why?why?why?

Yogurt covered, chocolate covered...doesn't matter, the moment I realize they've infected my trail mix, or my cinnamon roll, or my oatmeal cookie...well...you don't even want to know!

But here's the real question:

If I dislike raisins so much...how come I love the grape?

No comments:

Post a Comment