CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

busy and tired

So my days are too busy to get stuff done.
And my nights are too busy
...with my mind running...
to sleep.
It keeps going and going...

-emma bday present?
-parker bday party?
-mark calendar; soccer schedule and remi parties
-call about camera lens DROPPED over fence by fedex!
-make christmas list
-drawing for grandma's christmas?
-need to wash car!
-need to reset oil change light on car
-need stuffed animal for remi girl scout event
-does charlee need supplies for art?
-still need to go by hobby lobby
-bags of exchanges and returns piling up, gotta get that done
-make e and p check-up appts
-grocery store!!!
-email about gymboree christmas party
-never got phone bill!
-call insurance about NOT changing e's meds
-and of course...gotta stop thinking and go to sleep!

So maybe now that part of it's in black and white my mind can stop.
Maybe soon I'll knock the list out.
Then I can start on a new one.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment