CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

breakfast muffins

Recently a friend gave us some
breakfast muffins.
Apple-mocha breakfast muffins.
With nuts.
And a light brown fluffy icing.
Yum!

But Emma says they were not muffins.
She says that they were
cupcakes.
Charlee agreed.
Because of the icing, they claim.

But I'm here to tell ya that this weekend
at a party for Remi
I had a cupcake.
I was totally looking forward to it.
Creamy orange icing with fall sprinkles.
And then I discovered
the cake part
was 
banana.
Not banana flavoring, banana pieces!
Clearly...a muffin.
With icing.

So I'm not sure where the line is
differentiating
the muffin
from
the cupcake.
But this I know: do not disguise
your banana muffins
as cupcakes
with orange icing.
Ewww. 

No comments:

Post a Comment