CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

MY VIEW

The view from my bed around 12:30 last was a sweet one...with Scott doing inventory and Emma hunkered down at The Mann Residence, I cuddled the night away with My Remi and My Charlee...As I lay reading...out of the corner of my eye...I was distracted...by this:

I watched them.
And I smiled.
I studied.
And I compared.

They are definitely sisters.
Angelic.

Then I photographed.
Which woke Remi.

Then I had to take her potty.
Then we talked.
About school.
About my book.
About Charlee.
About Emma.

We talked a long time.
I realize that it was totally my fault she was awake in the first place:
The picture.

Also...I realize it was totally worth it.

Because right now, nearing the end of our 4 hour stand-off over 3 chicken nuggets, I can look at these pictures and take a deep breath. Because I know that's what she'll look like again in another 4 hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment