CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

ICE SKATING

Last weekend we were invited to an ice-skating party.

I do not ice skate.

They do not make Remi-sized ice skates.

Here is my photo journal of all the ice-skating fun (minus Remi and me).

We don't go ice skating very much...I need more than the 4 arms I have to keep up with Remi off the ice and help Charlee around on the ice. Typically, Daddy takes Emma and Charlee about once a year, usually for Charlee's birthday. After all, in the midst of the June heat it is nice to be hanging out on ice. So, to say the least, we are not pro-fessional ice skaters.

Charlee make a very time consuming round on the ice...holding hands with her friend- the wall.

Then she bravely took to the ice again at the hands of Amanda and Emma.

All three glided around in circles. Although...glided...may be too strong a word.

Charlee was the first to drop off.

Amanda and Emma went round, and round, and round, and....well...you get the idea.

A little bit later, Amanda came rolling in, with frozen fingers and a suprisingly warm nose.

Emma, though...Emma could have gone all day...so I should thank her for finally hanging up her ice skates and calling it a night (or afternoon).

I was exhausted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment