CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

FROM SENIOR TO FRESHMAN...MY AMANDA

Last weekend we attended a V.I.G.
(Very Important Graduation)

Miss Amanda kissed the high school world goodbye with visions of granting A&M her presence. Which means she has surpassed her senior status, and has alas become a freshman again...
We could not be more proud of her.

Here you can view the slide show.

ALSO...there is video:
First is Emma at her awards ceremony.
Second is Amanda accepting her diploma.
Notice the strange man hollering their names in the background.
Funny...I smiled during the event when I heard the "Emm-a"!...and again two days later when I heard the "Aman-da"! But in watching these clips today, I tear up. Because I know that strange man. I know him well. And in that holler I hear love...and pride...and I know it's his way of voicing that couldn't be more proud of his girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment