CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

where have i been?

Wow!  Can't believe I haven't written on here since OCTOBER.
 of OH-NINE!

In browsing, I am amazed at how much the girls have grown.
...and changed...

I remember putting these pictures up and couldn't imagine them a drop more beautiful.  It's true tho...they've grown into themselves in the time I've been away.

All I can say is that I've been enjoying every minute of it.
_______________________________

On November 26th 2010, Parker Katherine joined our circus. A baby after my own heart, she arrived ON her due date.  (that like never happens)

Since then we've been trying our best to enjoy it all.  It's different this time around, with Parker.  We know how quickly it goes by.  We're savouring every moment.
We tend to say "I'll get her" rather than "can you get her".
We rock Baby longer and lay her down less.

She's our luckiest daughter...she's getting the best of us.  Yes...we've in fact gotten better in the past 15 years. (sorry Emma ;))

So our family is alas complete.
 (again)

With this pregnancy, I was totally okay with a boy (be it God's wish).
But secretly I'm glad Baby was a girl.
 Because I am continually amazed at the bond between sisters.



I can't imagine not watching this for many years to come:





So where have I been? 
I think I've been right where I'm supposed to be...



...lovin on Sweet P!

1 comment: