CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WATERING THE KID

Yesterday evening we came home to find sad looking plants in the yard...flower petals were hanging down from thier stems, shaping themselves like frowns...browning grass threatened to overtake the whole yard. So I did what you do in such a situation and pulled out the water hose.

Remi was thrilled! How fun was this gonna be? "Spray me Mommy, spray Me!". But I wasn't quite up for it, "Not now Remi. Your clothes will get all wet." Chin to the chest, she sulked inside.

About a minute later, the screen door came flying open. And out she bolts...naked as the day she was born. What are you gonna say to this? Of course I partook in the fun and sprayed her down...and good!

Daddy came home and took over the watering duties so I could video. Even though I videod more than 2 minutes, only about 15 seconds of it is PG (yet includes a booty-shot):

I couldn't help but notice how much joy it brought to our tiring day...for her and for us.

Even the flowers seemed to be smiling.

1 comment: